Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wicca 101 Correspondences Class - Rescheduled, date to be determined later

Everyone, I'm going to have to reschedule this class. I came down with a head cold this week, and I still have not recovered completely. I don't think that it would be fair for me to try to teach this class when I am not at my best, I might miss something vital and I would only be doing the Circle a disservice. I will make an effort to speak to everyone individually about the reschedule, Steph; I know that I’ve already spoken to you about this. Everyone else, expect to hear from me either today (Thursday, October 08, 2009) or tomorrow (Friday, October 09, 2009). Apologies to everyone for the late notice, I simply overestimated my recovery ability.

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.